What is an advance at 1xBet and how do I use it?
- What is 1xBet cash advance?
- How do I get an advance on 1xBet?
- How do I calculate my advance at 1xBet?
- How do I use an advance at 1xbet?
- How do I repay an advance at 1xBet?
- More questions about 1xbet advance
100% bonus up to EUR 100
Best alternative bookmaker if 1xbet does not operate in your country:
What is 1xBet cash advance?
The bookmaker’s office offers loyal users additional privileges. They are expressed in higher limits for winnings and services such as, for example, the 1xBet betting trustee. We have written about this type of betting in a separate article, which we recommend you read. You can find information in it, including the 1xBet betting advance. 1xBet advance betting should be understood as money which is loaned by the bookmaker. They can be used to place bets under certain conditions. This way, the user has an additional tool to quickly place a free bet and get the winnings.
How do I get an advance at 1xBet?
As noted earlier, the 1xBet advance is not available to all users. Players who have made at least 10 bets on the site can get money in advance. In addition to this criterion, there is another important condition: the mandatory presence of at least one unmuted bet. This is the bookmaker’s “guarantee” that he will get his money back if the bet does not work out. To get an advance at 1xBet you must deposit money in your account and place a bet. When your own funds are not available or not enough, you can add another event to the betting slip and check out the bookmaker’s offer. If the user has been loaned the amount, it will be shown in the “Available Advance” line. Otherwise, the player is left with more active use of the bookmaker’s services. There are no other ways to get an advance from 1xBet.
How is an advance at 1xBet calculated?
Once players find out about the possibility to use an advance at 1xBet, they wonder about the available amount to bet. The bookmaker’s office does not disclose the exact algorithm by which 1xBet’s advance is calculated. However, experienced bettors are made aware of this information:
- The amount of bets not settled affects the amount of the advance. The more of them, the higher the advance betting amount.
- The advance amount does not exceed 50% of your potential winnings on bets.
Let’s give a quick example. Suppose a player has $100* on his balance. He has placed two bets:
- $40* at odds of 1.5. The potential winnings are $60*.
- $60* with odds of 2. The potential winnings are $80*.
The player can thus make up to $140 in betting profits. In this case, the amount of the advance will not exceed $70*. Although from personal experience it will be less, in the region of $30-40*. *Or the equivalent of this amount in another currency
How to use 1xbet advance?
The whole process of using 1xbet advance is as follows:
- It is necessary to choose a sport event in pre-match or in play. The match must take place within 48 hours.
- Add the outcome to the bet and check the size of available advance bet.
- To place all or a part of the deposit as a trust bet.
In case the entire advance has not been used, it can be applied to place another trust bet. The bookmaker does not limit the bettor in the number of bets that can be placed in advance. The main thing is that an advance in 1xBet is available for this purpose.
How do I repay an advance at 1xBet?
After a player has used an advance at 1xBet, the question arises as to how to repay the debt. To do so, the player does not need to do anything. The bookmaker will automatically debit the funds according to the following scheme:
- If the betting operation is successful, the user will receive the winnings except for the deposit.
- If the betting operation is lost, the betting advance at 1xBet will be repaid from the bet(s) placed by the player.
- If own bets are lost, the debt will be deducted from the player’s account. Thus the user will not be debited with the funds for the next deposits. However, this may affect the amount of the advance in the future.
The bookmaker’s office does not charge the player any additional fee for using the advance in 1xBet. Therefore, this service is of great interest to bettors.
More questions about 1xBet cash advance
💵 What does advance in 1xBet mean?
💸 How does the 1xBet cash advance work?
✅ How do I take an advance on 1xbet?
🎰 How to bet in advance at 1xBet?
Sports betting from 20Bet
Sports betting at 20Bet: pre-match and in-play Placing Sports Bets at 20Bet CyberSport Bets from…
Betting on TV games at 22Bet
TV Games from 22Bet: variants of games Features of bets in TV Games 22bet TV…
Toto at 22Bet: football betting
Features of the 22Bet toto 22Bet Totalizator Winning 22Bet Totalo features The sports betting odds…
How does 20Bet’s technical support work?
20Bet support: What contact options are available? What are the specifics of contacting 20bet support?…
Breaking into 1xBet: how can I make my profile safe?
What are the hacking schemes for 1xBet? What are the ways to protect your 1xBet…
20Bet Welcome Bonus in Sports and Casino
20Bet Welcome Bonus Options Features of 20bet welcome bonus on sports 20bet online casino welcome…