How long does it take to withdraw money from 1xBet?
- How long does it take to withdraw money from 1xBet?
- 1xBet: how long does it take to withdraw money?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Withdrawing Money From 1xBet
100% bonus up to EUR 100
Best alternative bookmaker if 1xbet does not operate in your country:
How long does it take to withdraw money from 1xBet?
The process of withdrawing money from 1xBet consists of several steps:
- A player chooses one of the payment methods available in your personal cabinet (1xBet “Withdraw from your account” section).
- The bettor sends a request to transfer funds from the game account to his personal account. At this stage the request goes to the bookmaker for verification. It can be carried out automatically, or if the company has additional questions about the origin of the money – through the financial department of 1xbet.
- The bookmaker confirms the payment and transfers it to the payment system.
- The payment system processes the request and transfers the funds to the player’s personal account.
The total time to withdraw money from 1xbet includes all the above steps and depends on:
- Verification of funds by the office. If the transaction is checked automatically, it will take up to 10 minutes. If it is manual, the verification may take from half an hour to several hours, less often – days.
- The selected method of payment. Each payment service has its own regulations for payment processing. In some cases, processing of transactions is affected by weekends and holidays. Then the transfer will be carried out on a weekday and the withdrawal time from 1xBet may increase by a few days.
Based on the above, it can be said that it will be difficult for the user to calculate the exact withdrawal time from 1xbet. Therefore, it is worth relying on average values only.
1xBet: how long does it take to withdraw money?
As noted in the previous section, it is almost impossible to specify the exact time it will take to receive a payment from 1xbet to your personal account. Players can use our table to plan their withdrawal transactions:
Money withdrawal method
Average time of transfer
Amount per transaction
|VISA, Maestro cards||1 minute – 7 days||from 100 rubles*|
|Bank cards Mastercard, Mir||1 minute – 7 days||from 1000 rubles*|
|Electronic wallets Webmoney, Qiwi, Astropay, Sticpay, Money GO, etc.||1 – 30 minutes||from 100 rubles*|
|Jeton Wallet||1 – 30 mins||from 89.91 rubles*|
|Ecopayz payment system||15 – 30 minutes||from 908,05 RUB*|
|Payeer payment system||15 – 30 min||from 179,82 RUB*|
|Cryptocurrency Bitcoin||up to 10 minutes||from RUB 15270*|
|Cryptocurrency Litecoin||up to 10 minutes||from 105 rubles*|
*Or the equivalent in another currency
Please note that the minimum amount per transaction on 1xBet’s website may vary. The current information can be found in the “Withdraw from account” section in your personal cabinet.
In case you have problems with withdrawing money from 1xBet, we recommend you to read our article.
Frequently asked questions about withdrawing money from 1xBet:
📃 What does 1xbet withdrawal speed depend on?
Withdrawal of funds from 1xBet account is carried out according to a clear regulation. It may take anywhere from a few minutes to a week from the moment you request the withdrawal until the funds are credited to your main account. The speed of processing the request depends on the profile verification (if there are no necessary documents, it is worth providing them for identity verification); the amount of payment (the bookmaker may set limits on the maximum amount of withdrawable money); the payment method selected (money may take a long time to be processed through the regulations of the payment service); the country of residence of the bettor (financial monitoring for all payments operates in some countries) and the speed of the 1xbet team processing the request. Other factors may also affect the speed of withdrawal, but not as significantly.
⏱️ How long does it take to withdraw money from 1xbet?
More than 30* withdrawal methods are available to the users of 1xbet, starting from card transfer to crypto-account transfer. Since all services have their own regulations, the speed of withdrawal request from 1xbet is a dynamic value. Withdrawal time ranges from 1 minute to 7 days. Detailed information about the duration of the withdrawal of funds from the bookmaker’s account can be found in the article
*The number of payment methods depends on the country of residence of the player.
⏳ How long does it take to withdraw money from 1xBet to my card?
Transfers to card are considered one of the fastest on 1xBet. However, users should distinguish between withdrawing money from 1xBet by p2p transfer and to bank card details. In the first case, the payment is made by card number and takes place in a matter of minutes (the time may increase due to finmonitoring checks). In the second case the payment is made according to the rules of the country’s payment system. Therefore, you will receive the money within 24 hours (several hours on average). The details of the payment details should be consulted on the website of the local national bank.
Sports betting from 20Bet
Sports betting at 20Bet: pre-match and in-play Placing Sports Bets at 20Bet CyberSport Bets from…
Betting on TV games at 22Bet
TV Games from 22Bet: variants of games Features of bets in TV Games 22bet TV…
Toto at 22Bet: football betting
Features of the 22Bet toto 22Bet Totalizator Winning 22Bet Totalo features The sports betting odds…
How does 20Bet’s technical support work?
20Bet support: What contact options are available? What are the specifics of contacting 20bet support?…
Breaking into 1xBet: how can I make my profile safe?
What are the hacking schemes for 1xBet? What are the ways to protect your 1xBet…
20Bet Welcome Bonus in Sports and Casino
20Bet Welcome Bonus Options Features of 20bet welcome bonus on sports 20bet online casino welcome…