Bookmaker 22Bet: deposit
Methods of making a deposit at 22Bet
After registering on the website 22bet every bettor should make a deposit. This is a prerequisite for forming bets on the gaming platform. However, at this stage, the office does not verify the player’s identity, the verification of the bettor is carried out during the withdrawal request.
As noted in the introduction, the total number of payment methods exceeds 70. However, this does not mean that in Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan or other countries you can make a deposit using the same methods. They differ, which is due to the way services work in different countries. You can find details of the available methods for each country in your personal account under “Top up”.
Conventionally, all methods of making deposit in 22Bet can be divided into:
- Bank cards. The platform supports cards of payment systems Visa, MasterCard and Maestro.
- Electronic wallets. Users can use Skrill, Perfect Money, iWaller.
- Payment systems. You can deposit money to your 22Bet account through ecoPayz and Neteller.
- Bank transfers and online banking. For example, you can make a deposit in Ukraine through Privat24 and Monobank.
- Cryptocurrencies. Bookmaker accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and others for payment.
- Payment terminals. iBOX, Paynet and others may be used.
- Prepaid cards. Not supported in all countries.
The bookmaker is constantly updating the list of services for depositing money to 22bet account. That is why we recommend to check the actual payment methods on the website of the betting house.
Depositing money to 22Bet
Users can deposit 22Bet in any way convenient for themselves and without any commission from the office. However, it should be remembered that additional fees may be charged by the service through which the deposit is made. In order to minimise costs and use the commission money for sports betting at 22Bet, we recommend to read the tariffs of payment instruments.
The minimum deposit amount starts at USD 1 or the equivalent in another currency. It depends on the chosen payment service. Besides the bookmaker has an upper limit for depositing to 22Bet. You can find the quotas on the “Deposit” page.
The process of recharging the account of 22Bet is similar for all methods: you need to select the payment instrument, specify the recharge amount, enter the details, confirm the transaction. However, there are peculiarities worth mentioning:
- When you pay by bank card on 22Bet, you may link the details on the bookmaker’s website. A digital card token will be created, which allows you to make an instant transaction the next time you make a deposit, without having to enter the details.
- Using e-wallet on 22Bet you can send money both through the wallet service and the user account. You need authorization and confirmation of the transfer to complete the operation.
- Thanks to payment systems it is possible to deposit money to 22bet as easy as through e-wallets.
- With online banking you can make transfers to 22Bet almost instantaneously. However all transactions are checked by banks and may be blocked in countries where gambling is prohibited.
- Depositing money to 22Bet from a crypto wallet is the safest option for transferring funds to a gaming account. The bookmaker works with all popular cryptocurrencies.
- Depositing 22Bet via a payment terminal is an affordable way, but the player should be aware of the high fees charged by the services.
Please note again that not all payment methods are available in the countries where the bookmaker operates. You can check the current information in the player’s personal cabinet.
Checking the deposit on 22Bet’s website
Money transfer to your account is automatically displayed in your personal cabinet on 22Bet. So all you need to do is to log in to your profile and check your balance in the top right corner. It should change to the transfer amount (excluding possible fees from payment services).
There are cases of delayed deposits, so it is necessary to keep receipts of payment or screenshots of transactions until the money arrives to the account. If the money does not come for a long time, you can contact the support service and try to find out on which side the failure occurred and where to look for the money. But if there have been irregularities in the transfer, e.g. the deposit has been made from another card or the money is of suspicious origin, the bookmaker has the right to return it to the owner.
If you have any questions or doubts you must contact 22Bet technical support service. This can be done via email or live chat.
Sports betting from 20Bet
Sports betting at 20Bet: pre-match and in-play Placing Sports Bets at 20Bet CyberSport Bets from…
Betting on TV games at 22Bet
TV Games from 22Bet: variants of games Features of bets in TV Games 22bet TV…
Toto at 22Bet: football betting
Features of the 22Bet toto 22Bet Totalizator Winning 22Bet Totalo features The sports betting odds…
How does 20Bet’s technical support work?
20Bet support: What contact options are available? What are the specifics of contacting 20bet support?…
Breaking into 1xBet: how can I make my profile safe?
What are the hacking schemes for 1xBet? What are the ways to protect your 1xBet…
20Bet Welcome Bonus in Sports and Casino
20Bet Welcome Bonus Options Features of 20bet welcome bonus on sports 20bet online casino welcome…