1xBet trust bet: how do I get and use it?
- What is a confidential bet at 1xbet?
- How is the amount of 1xbet trust bet calculated?
- How do I place a trust bet at 1xbet?
- How do I redeem a trust bet at 1xbet?
- What do I do if I have no 1xbet bet?
- More questions about 1xbet betting
100% bonus up to EUR 100
Best alternative bookmaker if 1xbet does not operate in your country:
What is a trusted bet at 1xBet?
Bookmaker’s office 1xbet offers its regular players some “pluses”, which are not available on competitors’ sites. In addition to the bonus program, which allows earning extra points for activity on the portal, bettors can take advantage of trust betting at 1xbet. These are bets that users place for money provided by the bookmaker as an advance. Trusted bets are not available to all users of the betting house. According to the bookmaker’s terms and conditions, players who:
- Have already withdrawn money and have not broken the portal rules. Newly registered users are deprived of the opportunity to use trust bets.
- Have unmetered bets. Having such bets is a guarantee that the bookmaker will be able to get their money back.
- Have a positive account balance. In such a case, the bookmaker also provides an advance, based on the availability of money in the player’s account. There must be no more than 20 units of money.
- Place live bets or prematches, which will be settled within 2 days. The betting may be a single bet or an express bet.
If a user fulfils all the bookmaker’s conditions, he will be given a trust bet at 1xBet. The following sections will explain how to do so.
How is the 1xbet trust bet calculated?
Once users find out about the possibility of receiving money from the bookmaker as an advance, they expect large sums of money “on loan”. In fact, the algorithm for calculating a 1xbet trust bet is quite “tricky”. Users who have enough money in their account (more than 20 units of money), while fulfilling the criteria from the previous section, do not get an advance bet. And those players who are among the “lucky” ones can receive up to 50% of the unraised bets. For example, a user had $100* in their account. He bet $95* on 2 outcomes of football games. The final positive balance is $5*. In such a case, the bookmaker, having calculated the player’s winning probabilities, can offer no more than $30* as a 1xbet trust bet. With other inputs, the amount of the advance may change. It is calculated for each bet separately. *Or the equivalent of this amount in another currency.
How do I place a trust bet at 1xBet?
As noted earlier, a user must fulfil a certain number of conditions in order to qualify for a trust bet. The question immediately arises, “How do I know if a trust bet is available at 1xbet?” To do so, a number of simple steps must be followed:
- Authorize on the website.
- Go to the Live section and add the event of interest to the betting slip. It is possible to choose the outcome for the pre-match event on the “Line” page. However, the player should search for the matches to be played in the next 48 hours.
- Look at the line “Available Advance” in the work panel (in the top right corner of the page). If the amount is available, the player can use it to place an “in advance” bet.
If the user has checked several bets and the value in the line “Available advance” is zero. In this case, the player is sure that he meets the requirements of the bookmaker’s office, you can contact the support service of 1xbet. It operates around the clock.
How do I redeem a trust bet at 1xBet?
An important advantage of a trust bet at 1xBet is that there is no commission for using the bookmaker’s money. However, don’t forget the eternal rule: “You take someone else’s money, you get yours back”. Therefore the player, after receiving the betting advance, has to return it to the bookmaker’s office. This is done automatically according to this scheme:
- If the advance bet wins, the user will receive an amount excluding the advance.
- If the advance bet does not win, the advance will be charged to the winning bet made with own funds.
- If the advance bet and the own bet are both lost, the user’s account goes into deficit.
In the latter case, the player has to return the debt to the bookmaker and only then place new bets. On the first deposit, the money will automatically be deducted for the advance bet given.
What should I do if there is no 1xbet trust bet?
As noted earlier, a 1xbet trust bet is an added advantage for regular users of the office. Despite the fact that the user can meet all the conditions for its receipt, the bookmaker has the right not to provide this type of betting for the bettor. In this case, the player has only one option – to write to the support team. Representatives of the bookmaker’s office 1xBet will write what may be the reason for the lack of a trust bet. The user can find out whether it is a non-compliance with the conditions or the reason is related to other restrictions. Either way, the information will be useful and help the bettor sort out the issues. For our part, we recommend to use the bookmaker’s services more actively and then one can count on additional “pluses”.
More questions about 1xBet’s trusted betting
💵 How do I borrow money from 1xBet?
📋 What does a 1xbet trust bet mean?
📝 What are the conditions for borrowing money from 1xBet?
Sports betting from 20Bet
Sports betting at 20Bet: pre-match and in-play Placing Sports Bets at 20Bet CyberSport Bets from…
Betting on TV games at 22Bet
TV Games from 22Bet: variants of games Features of bets in TV Games 22bet TV…
Toto at 22Bet: football betting
Features of the 22Bet toto 22Bet Totalizator Winning 22Bet Totalo features The sports betting odds…
How does 20Bet’s technical support work?
20Bet support: What contact options are available? What are the specifics of contacting 20bet support?…
Breaking into 1xBet: how can I make my profile safe?
What are the hacking schemes for 1xBet? What are the ways to protect your 1xBet…
20Bet Welcome Bonus in Sports and Casino
20Bet Welcome Bonus Options Features of 20bet welcome bonus on sports 20bet online casino welcome…