1xBet live sports betting: features and types of betting
- 1xbet Live betting: odds for beginners and professionals
- 1xbet online betting: odds offer
- 1xbet live betting
- Advantages and disadvantages of live betting at 1xBet
100% bonus up to EUR 100
Best alternative bookmaker if 1xbet does not operate in your country:
1xBet Live betting for beginners and professionals
Betting company 1xBet stands out from the competition with its variety of pre-match and live betting. Speaking of 1xBet’s line-up, it is worth noting the large selection of events in niche leagues. The current total number of prematch events available on the site is over 5,000. This is quite enough for betting professionals and beginners alike.
In the case of live betting, 1xBet has around 1000 live events available at any one time (depending on the season). This is a weighty argument for experienced bettors. Though more and more newbies prefer to place live bets – bets that are placed in the course of events. This is facilitated by the ability to watch matches online and make more accurate predictions, as well as “picking” a good odds for betting. However, the Live section of 1xBet is primarily for trained bettors. If you have just started betting, we recommend going to our betting school to get valuable tips for successful betting.
1xBet online betting: betting offer
As previously mentioned, you can find online betting from 1xBet on our Live betting page. You can navigate through the top and bottom menus. The section itself is organised according to the line-up principle: in the right area of the screen there is a section with “Top Championships” and “Top Games”, where popular events are collected. There is also a side menu that allows you to quickly select games in different sports disciplines.
Users can place live bets at 1xbet on more than 20 sports daily. The variety of online events is inferior to the line, which is typical of all bookmakers. However, bettors have the chance to bet on anything from the first team to the number of yellow cards in football. This way, users have everything they need to have a good time with 1xBet live betting.
1xBet Live Betting
In addition to the standard live betting presentation, players have additional live betting options available in the drop-down menu. The following types of online betting are currently available at 1xBet:
- Bet on your own is the page with all the live betting offers available in the player’s country of residence. The offer is formed on the basis of the data entered in the player’s profile.
- Multi-LIVE is a handy dashboard that allows you to follow selected live bets at the same time. The user himself collects the events on the page and manages them using drag-and-drop method.
- Announcements of live events are matches which will take place soon and will be transferred to the Live section. In this way the user can immediately calculate which bets can be placed in the pre-match and which are available online.
Previously, other representations of live betting, such as roulette Live, were available to players. However, the bookmaker 1xbet does not stand still and is constantly making changes to the functionality of the website.
Advantages and disadvantages of live betting at 1xBet
As practice shows, experienced 1xBet users are more willing to place bets on sports online than on the line. This is due to the advantages of live betting compared to pre-match betting, namely:
- A large selection of events in different sports disciplines.
- Promptness of betting on various events.
- Handy tools for analysing matches.
- Live video broadcasts of some games (online TV).
- Higher odds compared to competitors.
- Time for live bet calculation is 10-15 minutes
However, placing live bets has a number of disadvantages:
- No possibility to mark online sports betting.
- You can withdraw funds received from 1xbet live betting only 12 hours after the match.
- There is not always insurance for live betting.
Despite these disadvantages, online sports betting from 1xBet is gaining in popularity among bettors. Therefore, the number of events in the section, as well as new betting tools, is growing. This is a big plus for fans of real-time betting.
Sports betting from 20Bet
Sports betting at 20Bet: pre-match and in-play Placing Sports Bets at 20Bet CyberSport Bets from…
Betting on TV games at 22Bet
TV Games from 22Bet: variants of games Features of bets in TV Games 22bet TV…
Toto at 22Bet: football betting
Features of the 22Bet toto 22Bet Totalizator Winning 22Bet Totalo features The sports betting odds…
How does 20Bet’s technical support work?
20Bet support: What contact options are available? What are the specifics of contacting 20bet support?…
Breaking into 1xBet: how can I make my profile safe?
What are the hacking schemes for 1xBet? What are the ways to protect your 1xBet…
20Bet Welcome Bonus in Sports and Casino
20Bet Welcome Bonus Options Features of 20bet welcome bonus on sports 20bet online casino welcome…